Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Monday, December 15, 2014

BUMP live viewing!


Last Wednesday, I went to a movie theater to watch “BUMP OF CHICKEN WILLPOLIS 2014”. Bump is the name of the music band which is composed of four childhood friends since they were in a kindergarten. I’m a big fan of them since they were still indies position. The movie I watched was mainly about the backstage of Tokyo Dome tour. Because I couldn’t go to that concert, I really enjoyed. Also the film gave me the feeling of being at a live performance.

Bump’s member doesn’t appear on TV very often, so I was surprised when I heard the news that the movie about them were created. One of the famous songs is “tentai-kansoku”. I guess some of this class may know about that. All of their songs have deep meaning words that attract the listener’s sympathy. Please check them out if you are interested in their songs^^!