Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Friday, December 19, 2014

Terrible happenings

Good morning. This week, I had two terrible and worst happenings, so I'll write about them.

One is when I did the laundry a few days ago.
I put my trousers into my washing machine and pushed the start button, so water started to flow.
Soon after that, I saw something in the pocket unusually, and soon, I identified it as my commuter pass folder!!!
There were my commuter pass and piles of my collection of train delay slips in it.
I rescued them soon, but they had already been wet!
I took away water from them and put them in front of my heater.
The only good thing is that I noticed it very soon, so my commuter pass works.

The other occurred on Wednesday while commuting.
My train stopped working suddenly and didn't start to move soon.
I stayed at the train for a while, but I thought I would be late for my class, so I got off the train and walked to Aogaku!
The station I got off the train at is only two stations before Shibuya Station, so it didn't take so much time to walk from there.
I managed to be able to arrive at Aogaku in time.
Relief! lol