Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Saturday, December 20, 2014

Concert goods

Good evening. Today, I went Tokyo dome to buy the goods of my favorite group, Arashi after the class. Though I wanted to join the concert, I and my friend  could not get it. So we only bought the goods of the concert.
When we arrived at  the dome, there are not so many people and we could buy goods very smoothly. We were so satisfied with it.
After that, we ate dinner at the restaurant near the dome.  We enjoyed talking about Arashi, and each recant condition. She told me that she was lovesick. It was first time that she told me about such topic, so I was a little happy although I couldn't give her any good advice. I hope she could feel refď˝’eshed through this  dinner. 
Surprisingly, we could heard the sound of concert from the dome when we walked toward the station. We were so impressed and excited. It encouraged us and we were determined to join in it next time.