Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Sunday, December 14, 2014

the rare activity of my circle


Good evening! I participated in the party of the circle (AOS) for the first grader last Friday. So, I would like to write about my circle and the party.

AOS stands for Aoyama Over Seas. It is the circle for the people who like traveling abroad. Actually, I visited Singapore with the member of it this summer. This circle is so loose that we have activity only about once a month. But we are get along very nicely and our senior are very kind. I love this circle.

This time we went to shabu-shabu restaurant at first. I rarely eat shabu-shabu, so I was very excited. It was delicious. One of the member seemed to eat about 3 dishes only by himself. It was astonishing for all of us except him. After that, we went bowling. It was second time to go it for me. Needless to say, my score was terrible. But it was so fun! I want to practice it and enjoy it more next time.

 

Now we are planning to visit Europe in the spring vacation. I cannot wait for that.