Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Friday, December 12, 2014

Shopping in Yokohama


 Last Friday, I went to Yokohama with my friend after class. I hadn’t been to Yokohama for a long time so I was excited.

 We went to Loft which was in Yokohama station. At first, I was surprised at the scale of it. It was very large. There were many corners so I thought it was impossible to look around all of them in a day. Also, I was excited to see many kinds of commodities. I didn’t buy them but I could enjoy seeing various goods.

 After that, we went to the food section because there was a shop which my friend recommended. It sold Obanyaki. Obanyaki is a Japanese cake which is made of soft dough and there is a bean paste in it. In that shop, there were two kinds of bean paste so we could choose from them. It was very delicious and I took a fancy to it.

 I could enjoy my shopping and I want to go to other shop in Yokohama.