Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Reward for myself

Good evening, everyone!
I am now heading for Niigata, so this post is from Shinkansen!

Yesterday was the last school day of this year. It's already the end of this year. Time flies!
Since April, I have made a lot of efforts for my English studying.
I've spent 99% of my study time on IE assignments, but I have no regret about that because English studying should be a significant part of my life.
However, it is true that I am exhausted with everyday tasks, so I came up with a good idea to heal myself: an idea that I buy a small piece of cake in a department store near my home as a reward for myself
It was a little expensive but delicious!
I felt it important to treat myself in a special way sometimes.