Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Performance of ADL

 Last saturday, I went to the performance of ADL that is one of the dance circle of AGU. The first time I saw the performance was on our school festival, however there were too many people and I couldn't see it clearly. So I was really looking forward to seeing their dance that day.
 The inauguration of the hall was 16:00 and the start of the performance was 17:00. We arrived there at 16:20, but there were already many people and left seats were only both side block. Moreover, there were not only the young, but also the senior, then I noticed how much ADL was attractive.
 The performance was amazing!! Though I thought that they'd just various dance, in the fact, the program was based on a story and they were acting as well as dancing. At the beginning, I was excited because they were too cool. But as I was attracted, I was moved and it became hard to restrain my tears. Since I'd never be made cry by dance, I was very surprised.
 By the way, I have three friends who belong to ADL and I know how hard they practice. They always try to do their best for anything even though they are tired because of the hard practice.
 On tha day, I was stimulated by the performance. I thought it was good for me to see their performance.