Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Debate tournament to Kyoto

Hi! It's Natsuki. Yesterday, I came back to Tokyo from two days trip to Kyoto. The purpose is of course, debate. Two weeks ago, very very luckily, me and my senior won the Kanto tournament and got a ticket to the Zenkoku tournament. It was such a great experience for me. Because I could have a chance to do a game with my respected people at other universities. Of course. Most of recipients ware more seniors than me, so at first, peas terribly nervous about having games with such a great debaters but gradually I begun to think that it will be the most wonderful memories in this year for me and it's a great hornar to have a game with such people. As a result, my team could not win and proceed semi finals. However, thanks to this experience, I could draw a clear goal to achieve and have a courage to debating. So I want to express my gratitude for my partner Tomoki Senpai, and ESS club mates who support me a lot.