Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Happy day

 On Dec. 20, I went to Madame Tussauds where wax figures of celebrities were exhibited. There were much more figures and they were looked  exactly like the real things than I expected. Even though what I wanted to see was only One Direction's figure, I was also able to enjoy taking pictures with many of the other figures. Above all, I was excited when I saw Michel Jackson, Johnny Depp and, of course, One Direction.
 After we finished seeing all figures, we visited Diver City which is a shopping mall in Odaiba and looked for my companions' clothes. On the other hand, I couldn't buy anything since I didn't have much money though there were some clothes I wanted. Then, I want to visit there soon again.
 
 
↑One Direction
I'll go to live of One Direction with the girl sitting on tha back row!
We could meet by chance in the exhibition hall!!
 

↑David Beckham
They are my friends from high school:)

After eating dinner, we had a drive. Though it was rain, the illumination of Tokyo tower was beautiful:)