Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Saturday, December 6, 2014

Cooking

Good evening!
Today was surprisingly cold. I can't believe that it's early December.

I worked till early evening at my part-time job and after coming back to home, somehow I felt like cooking.

I'm a person who carry out my words! 
This is tea flavored pound cake.
But actually I chose easy recipe so this took less than an hour. If you have pancake mix in your home, you can cook many kinds of cakes or cookies because there are various recipes which use that mixture.
Of course I also used it. 

Unfortunately I didn't have wheat flour, the number of recipes I could cook was limited. 

Though I have many ideas for sweets I want to cook, price of butter is now getting expensive.