Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Thursday, December 25, 2014

Merry Christmas!

Today is Christmas! Did you do anything special today?
I spent all day in my house. So today was boring day for me. Instead, I enjoyed the party with my family and my cousin's family four days ago. We ate roast chicken, sushi, and so on. We could have a really good time. Now I'm looking forward to going to Osaka as I wrote on my previous article, and I'm also looking to forward to meet my friends in my brass band of my high school on December 28th. My high school is attached to Nihon University. So most friends in my brass band entered Nihon University through special entrance exam for students in high school attached to the university. However, I and three friends took general entrance exam in order to enter other university. So I and they decided to gather on the day. We are planning to sing in karaoke and eat broiled meat. I can't wait for it!