Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Thursday, December 25, 2014

Regular Concert 2

Although I thought I was not nervous, actually I was nervous. My fingers trembled. Our coach let us touch a towel. It is said that if you touch it you don't drop a baton. So I touched it. We made a circle as usual. 4th graders were scheduled to retire from our club after this concert. So I felt loneliness. 

Performance was so enjoyable!!! But I dropped a baton once because it caught on my costume... I danced with smile. Some IE members came to see us. I'm so happy!! Thank you for coming.