Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Thursday, December 4, 2014

Grandparents' house

I went to my grandparents' house last Monday. I stayed there for five hours because I have only 5th class on Monday. I had been looking forward to seeing them. I like talking with them and dishes which are made by my grandmother. So I wanted to eat lunch there, talking with them. They bought me a piece of cake and gave me my favorite sweet, Choco pie of Lotte. I showed recent photos to them because they had said that they wanted to see them. They said that it is good for me to have many experiences. So I wanted to try anything. They taught a lot of things which are helpful for me. I thank them. I'm going to go there in New Year's holiday with my family. I will see my uncle, aunt and cousins. I'm looking forward to seeing them.