Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Tuesday, December 2, 2014

May your wishes come true.

Last week, I went to Tokyo Disneyland on a bad weather about the same level as typhoon(>o<`)
Because of it, the park was not so crouded and we were able to ride six attractions from after 6 o'clock. Though the splash mountain through a severe cold was quite like a hell, the christmas specification decorations were beautiful and above all, I was very satisfied with the projection mapping of the Cinderella castle, "Once Upon A Time."

The dreamy time still continues while looking for a present.
My brother is now a third year junior high school student and will take an entrance exams for high school next year. I wanted to courage him, so I bought a charm and socks as a gift. Inside the charm, I can write a message and wrote that he will succeed in his exams. Not the same one, but I had also gave him a similar charm on his junior high scool exams and has succeeded.

I think you're having a difficult time studying, but I'm always rooting for you!!!