Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Tiny trip inside Tokyo

Hi, it's Shinnosuke.
Today, I want to write about a tiny trip I took yesterday!

Yesterday, I had only one class, so I decided to go somewhere by train and enjoy shopping.
First, I went to Okachimachi to visit Takeya, a discount store.
You can buy everything at lower prices, such as food, drink, snack, or stationery, and especially stationery is much cheaper, I think.
Everyone knows that, so the store is always very crowded.
I bought stationery, daily necessaries and other things at very low prices.
After that, I went to Shinjuku to buy a new diary for 2015 at Kinokuniya Shinjuku Minami.
Kinokuniya belongs to Takashimaya Times Square, so I enjoyed a little unusual atmosphere near Takashimaya while heading for Kinokuniya.
One of my goals of 2015 is to fill in my diary all in English.
I wanted to choose a nice one which gives me motivation.
At the end of the trip, I really enjoyed the specific atmosphere at Shinjuku Station!
Then, I went back to my home.