Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Thursday, December 25, 2014

Wonderful Stage


 On Sunday, I went to a concert with my friends. It was held by Wind Orchestra and Batontwirling of Aoyama Gakuin University. Our friend belongs to batontwirling club and she performed on the stage.

 

 We went to Shinjuku. It was my first visit to Shinjuku. I was surprised to see the large station yard. We were headed for the hall. It wasn’t far from the station. When we entered the hall, we saw many people lined up. We also formed a line and waited for an opening time.

 

 The hall was large and beautiful. After that, the performance began. The brass band’s performance was wonderful. I was attracted to it soon. I was excited while I was listening to it. Moreover, the performance of the batontwirling club was wonderful, too. I couldn’t find my friend but everyone performed well. Their costumes were very pretty and I wanted to wear such costumes. Also, I wanted to take the stage and play the piano or dance classical ballet on it. The stage was very nice and enjoyable for me.

 

 We went back to Shibuya after watching the performance. Then, we went to the restaurant and ate a pizza for dinner. It was very delicious.

 

 After that, we went home. It was a very nice weekend.