Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Thursday, December 25, 2014

Finally!!!

Good morning and happy holidays! It's Shinnosuke again.
Today, I have a very good news I want to tell you.


I have made posts about driving school twice since the beginning of this IE class.
I am now very happy because there's no longer need to write about this topic!
This means I've passed all tests necessary to get a driver's license, and now I am one of the drivers in Japan!!!
I want to write about how the last part of my driving school life went.
On December 14, I graduated from driving school, but this did not mean the acquisition because I had one more written exam in a real examination facility, which was said to be more important and more difficult.
However, to my disappointment, the exam can be taken only in weekdays.
This is why I took the exam yesterday, having a blank of ten days.
What was worse, I heard, from my mother and brother two days before the exam, that one of my friends had unsucceeded in the same exam!
It made me very worried, and I became afraid that I might fall.
Finally, the day came, and the facility was very crowded with examinees.
The written exam was not so difficult as I had expected.
When I saw my number announced, I was so happy!
After that, I received my driver's license in the same day, on December 24, 2014!


Thank you for reading this series.