Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Sunday, December 14, 2014

Meeting in my high school

Today I had a meeting of the regular concert of the brass band in my high school. I will join and help this concert as a graduate.
We checked the schedule of the concert and progress of preparation for it. I thought the preparation is good thanks to the nice work by juniors. Also, I recieved the music score of the number which I'm going to play. It is "Festival Variations."
If you have ever belonged to the brass band, you may know this. It is really difficcult. I wonder if I can play it well. I don't have enough time because I don't belong to the brass band now and there aren't so many days to practice in the high school.
I'm looking forward to the concert and I will do my best to make it better.