Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Go to a Movie


 Last Tuesday, I went to a movie with my friends. We went to the movie theater which was in Toyosu. I hadn’t been to Toyosu. There were many buildings so I was surprised.

 

 One of my friends had a discount ticket so we could see the movie by paying cheaper fee. The title of the movie was Gone Girl. It was kind of a thriller. I will write about brief summary of this movie. Nick and Amy was an ideal couple. But on their fifth wedding anniversary, Amy disappeared. Nick asked the police to investigate. But gradually, he was begun to suspect of being the criminal who killed Amy. Then, the surprising facts came out to be proved.

 

 I hadn’t watched such movie so I was a little scared while watching the movie. But it was also interesting because there was the psychology of the characters which attracted people’s interests. In short, this movie was frightening and interesting for me.

 

 After watching the movie, we saw the illuminations. They were very beautiful.

 

 The day I watched the movie was the day before Christmas Day and my father cooked dinner. It was very nice dinner.