Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Thursday, December 4, 2014

Vermints

I watched this short movie for the first time. At first there was beautiful nature and small creature looked feel comfortable, but soon it was destroyed by urbanization.
The scene that small creature treasured the last branch of the tree was so moving for me.
I thought that varmints mean that small creature or big jelly fish shaped creature but now I don't think so.

Also I think this movie is microcosm of our world. In fact Rapid modernization and industrialization caused global warming and it keeps to continue. I was scared when I watched the ending of the movie but if people don't try to improve this environmental problem, we follow the same as the movie.