Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Friday, December 12, 2014

Delicious Cupcakes


 I ate delicious cupcakes in my holiday. They are called N.Y. cupcakes and sold at mister Donut. There are six kinds of cupcakes. Lemon, chocolate, blueberry, strawberry, green tea and white. My father bought almost all of them except for strawberry. It was because it was sold out.

 I ate green tea and white. The taste of the dough of green tea cupcake is plain and there is a green tea whipped cream on it. The dough of white one tastes chocolate and the whipped cream is on it. They were very delicious and I want to eat them again. I also want to eat strawberry one. The prices of cupcakes are little expensive but I think the tastes of them are worth them.