Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Friday, December 19, 2014

QUA AINA

Hello. This is Haruka. Ayaka took me to the Hawaiian restaurant  last Wednesday. 
I could not eat out recently,so I was very excited. I ordered cheese burger and sheared a pancake with Ayaka. It was first time for me to eat such a gorgeous pancake. I was full and satisfied.
Though I had eaten at the same restaurant in Yokohama, I could enjoy because the atmosphere was different. When we ate, some foreigners came next to us. They talked in English, so I felt as if I am really in Hawaii.
I want to go there again. If I can, I will try another menu next time.