Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Friday, December 5, 2014

My Birthday

Last Sunday, I became 19. Before the day, I was took to Tokyo Disney Land by my friends. Since what I had told was only the meeting time, I was very surprise when they told me that we would go there. I was very moved because they remembered my wish and, moreover, realized it.
The weather was not so good at first, and we caught  heavy rain during 10:00~14:00. However, it was not problem for me since I wa ssatisfied with the situation that I was in my favorite place with my lovely best friends. Fortunately, after we rode 'space mountain', the weather became fine. Then we could have a precious time. The whole time, I felt happy and was filled with gratitude to them.
This memory and the neckless they gave me are tresures to me.

On my birthday, unexpectedly, I received a lot of birthday messages. Regardless of the length, I was grateful for all of them. At the dinner, I ate syabusyabu with my family and received birthday presents from my parents.(Very cute white bag, electronic dictionary and a letter!) Since my younger brother is a high school student studying hard for entrance exam,recently it was difficult for us to have meal all together. Then, at the night, I felt just the warmth of my family. I could enjoy relaxed family time.