Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Wednesday, December 3, 2014

My youngest brother's birthday

Hi, it's Shinnosuke.
I have a looot of things to do this week, next week, forever. lol
Today, I would like to write about my youngest brother's birthday.


December 18 is my youngest brother's birthday (I have two little brothers).
Long time ago, I deciced to buy PASMO for his birthday.
PASMO is IC card mainly for taking trains, everyone knows, and you can put your name on PASMO if you like.
He has already had Suica on which his name is put, but he wants to have PASMO, too.
Do you want to know why?
That is because he and I have one hobby in common: trains
He wants to collect such cards because I have many such cards.
It's not difficult to get one, so I will buy one a few days later and send it to him.
He must be happy!