Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Sunday, December 28, 2014

Happy Merry X'mas

Last December 25th was Christmas.
I had a Christmas party with my club members. At first we were divided into small groups and went to buy foods, drinks and other stuffs needed for the party. The party started with a magnificient sound of the crackers. We just ate and ate and ate at the first half. Then we did when, where, who and what do game with gestures. Because we are a musical club, everyone had a good expressiveness and was easy to guess. Finally, we ended the party with a gift exchange. The last time I did this was in elementary school, so it was fresh and I felt nostalgia. It was also fun choosing presents.
I think I did the most Christmas-like thing in this several years\(*''*)/
Wish I can have a wonderful holly night next year too.


p.s. This picture has nothing to do with Christmas, but I like it❤