Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Friday, December 5, 2014

Lunch with my mother


Last weekend, I ate out at the Italian restaurant with my mother in Futako-Tamagawa. One of my friends has worked for the restaurant, and she invited both me and my mother to the lunch. Kindly, she reserved our table in advance and gave a little discount for our meals. The cost of meals were not so cheap, but we enjoyed delicious foods and had a good time.

There were many kinds of dessert at the Italian restaurant, and surprisingly, all of them were cooked from the very beginning by well-skilled chef. The desserts change for the new one per month, so whenever I go there, I always can taste the sweets that I haven’t checked yet.

If you’d like to eat Italian food, I recommend you to go there and check this out!