Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Saturday, December 6, 2014

The general idea of the circle


Frankly, I have no ideas on Japanese traditional concept of the circle. I’ve never been conscious of a general idea of the circle, and I’ve never heard about it, too. I did some researches on the Internet, but in all the articles I found, the idea of the circle is related to Buddhism and a bit difficult to both neatly understand and explain. But I can tell you that it seems to be expressing something related to our lives or the universe. If I need to know it more specifically, I have to do more and more researches.