Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Wednesday, June 1, 2022

My playlist

Because I’ve seen many people’s playlist, I thought why not share my own playlist too so I’ll write about them.

Recently I’m kind of into Maroon 5 and I’m just repeating particular songs again and again. I’m the type of person that listens to it until i get bored.(although it’s very rare that a get bored quickly and usually I listen to the same song for  3 straight months.)


Most of them are from the album Overexposed and V and if I were to pick my favorite song it will certainly be Payphone ft. Wiz Khalifa, The man who never lied and Maps. I think payphone is pretty popular so even you’re not so familiar with Maroon 5 you might heard of it before.

I also like Stereo heart by Gym Class Heroes, ft. Adam Levine. I suppose I really enjoy listening to Adams’s voice.


When I generally want do my assignment leisurely, I watch a movie but one of friends suggested  to do my homework while listening to music so i could focus more on my assignment. I was convinced by that and I now listen to music while studying so I’d be happy if you could give me some musical recommendations.


Good night.