Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Tuesday, December 2, 2014

I'm hungry!

Sorry the title isn't related to content.

Last Sunday I went to Tokyo Disney Sea with one of my best friends.

We watched Christmas special show called "colorful holiday greeting"
Mickey and his friends come to land by ship, dance and greet us with classic Christmas music.

That day was not too cold and beautiful shiny day so we could wait for the show without getting tired of feeling hard.

In Tokyo Disney Sea there are some restaurants or lounge where we can enjoy some alcohol. Since I'm not adult in law, not allowed to drink at there but I love those places' atmosphere. So I want to to be 20 as early as possible though I know there isn't any way.


I'll write about varmints later! 
Good night.