Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Sunday, November 9, 2014

An enjoyable Aoyama Festival


 Aoyama Festival was held last week and I enjoyed it. Also, I was surprised to see many people come to this festival.

 

 During Aoyama Festival, I was almost working and I was also the person in charge of fire. I belong to Obari Adviser Group and our group opened a stall which sold pho. Pho is noodles in Vietnam and it is made from rice flour. It is very delicious meal.

 

 First, we pitched a tent and set tools. Then, we prepared to make pho. The hardest thing was to split noodles because it was very hard. After that, we got other ingredients ready and then, festival began.

 

 I was put in charge of advertising with my friends. But it was difficult work. It was because I had to speak loudly and attract many people’s attention. However some friends were advertising well so I respected and did my best. I did another works, too. As for cooking, I split chicken into small size. It was hard because chicken was very hot. But I did it with my seniors and friends so I could enjoy this work. I also worked as a receptionist. It was very interesting working and I could enjoy meeting many visitors.

 

 There were some troubles but finally, we could sell all pho. I was very happy. I worked for three days so I couldn’t stroll among stalls so much. But it’s OK because I enjoyed my working. This Aoyama Festival became one of my good memories.