Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Wednesday, November 26, 2014

To Mizuki (My First Encounter with English and My English Life)

Hi, it's Shinnosuke.  It's raining now.  Where have the sunny days of every Friday gone?
I would like to comment to Mizuki's second latest post.


Your post is very good and attractive for me.
I enjoyed reading it, so let me write about a similar topic.
My first encounter with English was, to tell the truth, when I was a kindergarten child.
I had not told anyone this since I entered AGU, but a few moments ago, I confessed.
At that time, I went to a English conversation school, but this doesn't mean I could speak English very fluently (maybe so, because my memory about this is not so clear).
According to my family, I could already spell all the names of month like January.
It's unbelievable.
When entering elementary school, I left the school because I seemed to make much noise with another student during classes (lol) and because my mother became busy.
During my elementary school life, I did not study English at all.
In other words, there was a six years blank.
When I entered junior high school, names of month had completely disappeared from my memory, and I felt that English class was the hardest and disliked it.
However, my English teachers at junior high school were kind and taught me English very hard, so my English improved gradually, and English became my favorite subject.
Moreover, in high school, I encountered with good English teachers, and they had a great influence on me.
That's why I take teaching course for high school English teacher.
During my high school days, I studied only English and my grades of other subjects were so bad, but I don't think it was wrong because I was able to enter Aogaku thanks to that.
In Aogaku, there are many students who are much better at English than me, and they have had good effects on me.


This is my English life.
I would like other IE members to write about their first encounter with English and English life.
I know all of you are very busy, so if you have time,...