Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Saturday, November 29, 2014

It was the 22nd of november where my risktaking challenge in the debate tournament took place. The tournament was also referred as a freshman debating tournament where it involves a severe competition between freshmen. I wasterribly nervous and ambitious at the same time because of the immense and dreadful practice that I had to overcome. I also had a disastrous pressure since my seniors provided me enthusiastic advice and strategy. I was uncertain if I could utilise their advice to the best outcome. Unfortunately, I also caught a cold which lead to theprevention of my best performance. Because of my unfaithful condition, I failed in sufficiently supporting my honorable partner. However, the result ended in an unexpected outcome. I was ranked 9th in the top ten speaker which seemed like I was able to show my potential skill after all. Because of this precious experience, I attained a huge incentive to strive myself for the future.