Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Saturday, November 29, 2014

The movie I watched this Monday

Hello. This Monday, I watched "Miracle Devil Claus' Love and Magic". As I wrote in my last blog, my favorite actor, Masaki Aiba, played its main character, Hikaru. It was first time for him to play main character in the movie.
It is love story of four people. Hikaru, who want to be a cartoonist, is very pure and gentle. He always rely on his childhood friend, Anna. Actualy, she loves him but he falls in love with the illumination artist, So-yeon without noticing Anna's mind. And she cheer his love with So-yeon
while she was struggled. However, So-yoen could not forget her onetime boyfriend...

I think I am similar to Hikaru in that I cannot notice what others really think and always rely on someone. And I tend try to avoid the cold, hard fact of the situation like him. But he is different from me in that he is eager to try to realize his dream. Though his comic is not popular, he keeps his style which is so simple, and pure that reader was moved by his word. His attitude to try to realize his dream honestly was fascinating for me.

It is heartwarming story. I will watch it again!!