Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Good Product



Hi, this is Shinnosuke.
Dr. Armstrong, thank you for your reply.  Today, I want to write about a product.

First, do you know the white-colored product in the first picture?
About ten days ago, my mother sent me a package, and it included this product.
At first, I thought "What?  What will I use this for?  She's sent me a strange stuff again!  It must be useless and takes up space."
However, a note from her was attached to the product, and it said "I bought this at a 100 yen shop, and I also have one and use it at the entrance, so how about using this at the entrance or somewhere?  If you don't like, send it back," so I decided to use it at the entrance of my home.
Once I started to use it, I gradually came to like it because seen well, it looks like a tree covered with much snow, it fits to this season, and decorating this is very interesting for me.
Now, some items are put in it.
Even a 5 yen coin is added at the top!
This product has become a good product for me.