Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Sunday, November 23, 2014

GD×TAEYANG

 
I'm sorry for being late. On November 21th, something big for me happened. you know what?

 
Good boy music video was unveiled! This song is sung by GD and TAEYANG. They are member of BIGBANG. G-DRAGON is a rapper and TAEYANG is a main vocal. They started working as a new unit. Actually, they have been friends with each other since they were 13 years old. They are best friends, so they must make good music! I'm very exciting to see this new unit. I'm going to go to BIGBANG's live on December 7th at Fukuoka. I'm looking forward to seeing them! I hope they will sing good boy at the live;)