Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Sunday, November 16, 2014

Questions to Dr. Armstrong


I read Shinnosuke’s posting and I have the same question, so your reply will greatly help me, too. But I have some other questions.

How many symbols should we cite? As you said in the class before, I guess there are so many symbols in the books that we can’t cite all of them. In addition, you said 7 Literary Terms should be brief, so you mean we can focus on 2 or 3 or some more important ones?

Secondly, I still haven’t understood how to write 7 Literary Terms in the report. I know we shouldn’t add the number to the head of each one, but I don’t know whether we should start a new line after citing each one, or write all of 7 in one paragraph. I also want to know whether there are any other rules or not. I’m sorry if I have missed your explanation.

Lastly, in my case, the story is just one part of the book. Should I cite other sections of this book in Works Consulted?