Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Monday, November 24, 2014

To Yuuka (two things to tell you)

Good morning, everyone!  It's Shinnosuke.
I was surprised to find that Yuuka had left a lot of comments to the members' posts.
Commenting something to other members' posts is becoming a new tendency.
Thank you for commenting to my post (Good Product).
I want to add some other things about that and comment to one of your posts.


First, your idea about that product is good, I think.
You said that your grandmother couldn't remember where she put stuff.
My grandfather cannot remember, either, so that product may be helpful for them.
To my great disappointment, my mother said she had bought it at a 100 yen shop whose other shops exist only in Niigata.
However, your hometown is Nagano, and Niigata is not far from Nagano, so it might be nice to visit Niigata if you like and have time.
Sorry...
Second, my favorite is Tonarinototoro.
Since my childhood, it has been my favorite.
When I was a kindergarten child, I watched it so many times that the video tape (at that time) was almost broken (lol).
I like the three types of Totoro, especially large Totoro.
I remember having my parents buy a very big stuffed toy of large Totoro.
That's why I want to go to Ghibli Museum in Mitaka someday, but maybe the museum provides only all-reserved tickets...