Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Friday, November 7, 2014

The look



After I finished reading this story, I couldn't get the main point easily, but I'll try.
Setting is at Third Avenue on the warm summer night. This story was told by omniscient. Conflict is her versus herself. She have conflicted feeling in her mind. Climax is when the man had hit a telephone pole and she smiled at him. I think this story have a few symbols. First, the smell of the flowers symbolize the beginning of their love. Next, an ugly, gun-metal grey bridge symbolize her blue moody feeling. I had hard time to find irony in this story, but I think like that. She is such an attractive woman, but she tried to die. I think this is irony. Theme of the story is hope.