Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Tuesday, November 25, 2014

The first book report

As you know, I read “And Then There Were None” for the first book report. To tell the truth,  I’ve rarely read mystery novels since I’m not good at inferring and don’t like the scenes someone gets injured. So I didn’t know why I chose the book and worried whether I could enjoy the story.
 
But it seemed that there was no need to worry about such things, I could enjoy it while I was completely deceived and tossed about by Agatha Christie till the end.  In addition, after the reading, I noticed that I was absorbed in her novel despite the first hesitation in mystery. And now I really want to read other novels she wrote.

I think that there are still many attractive things which I don’t know yet around me and should be active about trying something new.