Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Friday, November 14, 2014

My favorite event

It's November 15 and everywhere in any towns set in Christmas mood. Lights are changed to red or green color and many decorations or illuminations are arranged. Sometimes I can hear Christmas songs when I walk through the town. These all makes me excited and impatient for the day.
In retaurants and cafes we can choose special menu for Christmas and these are certainly delicious! 
Last day I went Starbucks and ordered cranberry bliss white mocha which is limited for this season. It was so sweet  and short size was not enough for me. I want to drink it many times and try to other limited beverages.
My favorite food is stollen that is German fruit cake for Christmas.  There are many dried fruits and its shape is similar to pound cake.
I'm getting hungry while I write this blog and can't wait Christmas. Maybe I have to stop my diet for this short term.