Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Sunday, November 23, 2014

my will

Gooooooood Evening : )

I'm in a high spirit for no reason right now...maybe because of the wonderful time I had yesterday.
I' ll write that on the next post, so this time I want to talk about my thought for English.

My first encounter to English was when I was five years old. I went to Canada because of my father's transfer. It was my first time to go abroad and I didn't had any skills of speaking English. It was totally new for me. However, I got used to English very soon and before I knew it, English was in part of my life.
After I came back to Japan, I tried hard to keep my English abilities. I went to English cram schools and I hated to lose in English tests at school, so I studied very hard. 
Unfortunately, after I entered this university, I fell ill and couldn't afford to go to school. Because of that, I had almost one year gap of English. Though I'm taking medicines every day, I feel enjoyment of going to school and studying English. Right now, I have an interpretation class and learning how to interpret in simple English or japanese. Interepreting is very difficult but I think it helps me with my future job. I have many dreams, but which way I choose, I want to use English as my weapon.
For now, an announcer is the closest. I won't lose.