Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Friday, November 14, 2014

Cooking

As most of you know, I live apart from my family and have to make my own living. I have to do the laundry, take out the trash, and most importantly, I have to feed myself. At the beginning of the year, I was cooking but I joined the lacrosse team and got busy, I rarely cooked dinner. And unfortunately I was getting cold. I have been longed to eat handmade food. So l made dinner last night. I cooked kimchi fried rice.
It's so easy and so good!! I love kimchi fried rice. You all should try it. Or I can cook it for you(-: 
Somebody come to my house and cook delicious meal for this poor girl, Saki. Haha
What should I make for dinner tonight? Or what did you eat last night? Give me some ideas!

P.s I was surprised to see Shinnosuke also eat kimchi.