Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Thursday, November 13, 2014

Hi, long time no see! It's Natsuki! Today I'm going to talk about my previous debate life. Few weeks ago, I joined debate tournament at Meiji Gakuin University. I practiced a lot and I made a lot of effort s to be good at debating. So my feelings were completely enhanced by the atmosphere of the tournament. On that day, I had 2 games and I got 2wins. And next day,  I also had a 2games but 1win. I lost the game when I had a game with Waseda University so called Wess. It was the first time l could not sleep at all because of the regrets of the game I lost. Therefore, I will never forget about the game and I swearer to my heart that I will make efforts more and more. So at last,  it was such a great time to rethink about debate life.