Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Saturday, November 29, 2014

Varmints

Hello, it’s been quite a while. Sorry for being lazy to blog. I’m catching up as fast as possible from now on.
Let me talk about Varmints. I couldn’t recognize what creature the central character is but I guess it’s a rabbit or a mouse or something combined. Anyway, that is not important. What is important is what the creator trying to tell us through the eyes of the central character in the movie. He loves nature obviously and tries to preserve it, but the urbanization wrecks the nature instantly… then after a while, bright jelly fish kind of looking something saves varmints by catching them into their heads. And there is everything that the central character loves; trees, grasses, and flowers. Firstly I thought that unknown object which saves varmints is a spaceship which takes them to another clean planet and abandon the earth completely because it’s too late. But then I though it’s heaven. The city kills all varmints and they go to heaven. I really didn’t get the meaning of the movie. To me, it looked like he’s trying to say that saving earth is too late now. So abandon it just let it go. People are sick and get lost in the modern systematization. They don’t know what is right or wrong, they just stick to the majority or something.
In the end, although I was pretty confused by it, I really liked it. Because the pictures and the music are astonishingly beautiful and spectacular. I think I need to watch it again to understand it deeply.