Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Monday, November 24, 2014

the wonderful day

Yesterday, I went to Showa Commemorative National Government Park with my best friend from elementry school.I had dozed off before that day and woke up at the time I have to leave home.(omg)
...Leave that aside and let's talk about the wonderful day I had.

Anyway, red and yellow leaves were too beautiful. I always wanted to go to see them but I didn't have a chance, so it was a good opportunity for me. When I see tinted autumnal leaves, I feel the Japanese mind. We rode on a boat around the broad lake. The lanscape was terrific and my mind got clear.
After that, we found a cycling and went for a bike ride. It was my first time to ride on a tandem. Along riding in a speed, I felt the wind nice and like singing. Riding on a bike was a long separation for me, but I guess I haven't forgot how to ride it ; )




Then, we went to Ebisu to see illuminations at that mind. There was a little Christmas market and lots of things were sold. I wanted a crystal ornament but I stand it and bought two cute table matts. The chandelier was so big and sparkling. We ate okonomiyaki at the 38th floor...wow, we could see Shibuya diagonal crossing. It very stands out in the darkness.
Well, I had a full and luxury day, so I have to work a lot of things hard from tomorrow.