Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Wednesday, November 19, 2014

To Miharu

It's Shinnosuke.
Last week, I read your post and decided to comment.
It's a little late, but let me comment.


My bad habits?  Of course I have.  I have many, many bad habits because I'm a human.
First, like your habits, I may be poor at doing assignments or something in well-planed ways.
I mean I tend to be lazy and start to do those things very late.
I really want to improve this habit, but it's so difficult probably because we originally have this tendency somewhere in our parts.
Nevertheless, sometimes I complete some assignments in a well-planed way and spend the day before their deadlines very easily, so I don't know well which tendency I have.
Second, more seriously, I study only my favorite subjects.
As some of you know, I've got a so bad, too bad score in one class, and it is now so hard not to fail.
This is because of one of my habits.
I would often be said from my homeroom teacher in high school "Stop studying English and study Japanese!!!"
That's why I envy someone who can spend equal time in everything.
Third,
Forth,
Fifth,...
It lasts almost forever, so I stop here.