Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Friday, November 21, 2014

Lighting Ceremony

Good evening! I am so happy because this week has passed! It was very hard days for me because I had to do many homeworks.

By the way, I felt much happier this Monday. I joined in the lightning ceremony held in Yokohama. It was the event of the movie " Miracle debikurokunn no koi to mahou". It is the love story of 4 people in the christmas. I have been looking forward to watching it since last year because my favorite actor, Masaki Aiba, plays its main character. In fact, I expected him to come to the ceremony as the surprise guest. So I decided to join it that morning.

When I arrived at the hall, there were so many people already. So the stage was far away.

 And amazingly, the 4 casts appeared on the stage as I expected!!!!!!! I cannot see them clearly, but they, especially Masaki Aiba, seemed to be shining. He waved to us with the big smile, and we screamed. He greeted gently, and often set the audience laughing with his chatting with the other casts. And he wore the red Christmas cap, which was very cute, and turned on the illumination with our countdown. The tree was so beautiful.

 It was only about 15 minutes, but I was so happy and encouraged by him.

 The movie will be released tomorrow. I cannot wait the day to watch it.
I visited there again to take this picrure!