Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Thursday, November 27, 2014

Misunderstanding

Hi. Yesterday, I only had first period class due to the cancelation of the third period class. So I went out to eat lunch with some of the IE members: Miwa, Miyui, Kanako and Shiori right in front of Aogaku.

I ate omelette rice with Demi-glacé sauce and cheese in between the egg and the rice. It was super delicious. The eggs were so soft.


After eating up everything, Kanako and I ordered French toast for desert. Unfortunately I forgot to take picture of it but of course it was so good. Eggs were nicely soaked into the bread. 

After the lunch I went shopping. I went to Omotesando to look for iPhone booklet shaped case I've always wanted to have. While I was waking toward Tokyu Plaza, I was stopped by a hair stylist. I thought I would be asked to be a cut model which I once dreamed of being asked. But she was just looking for some customers, not a cut model. I was quite embarrassed. I deny her by saying "I have no money with me." But she said, "Can't you go to the bank and withdraw some money?" So I said "I don't have a cash card with me." And she finally said okay and walked away. She walked away as if she had not talked to me. She changed her face and walked away. It was a bit scary. I think I experienced a situation which I would no be able to experience if I were in Aichi, my hometown. 
And I bought this iPhone case. I love it.