Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Thursday, November 13, 2014

Challenge

It's Natsuki again. Today, I'm going to write about the tournament I joined last week. It is different from what I wrote yesterday, that was academic debate,but it was parliamentary debate this time. It was very challenging for me to participate in such a big tournament because I couldn't have opportunities to practice parliamentary debate. So I just scared to do that. However, with my partner's greatest support, I could overcome such worries. And finally, I could enjoy the tournament very much. So I'm very appreciated. Thank you so much Marina San, my best partner !