Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Unexpectedly...

I entirely forgot to post this blog! I think my sense of accomplishment made me so, it was hard for me to finish the book report.
I read  a walk to remember by Nicholas Sparks, and I watched the movie of this book. The story focused on heroine's life and occurrences around her and Landon.
In the movie Jamie which is heroine's name was acted by Mandy Moore. Some of you might heard her name once. I was one of those.
There were several scenes in which heroine sang songs and Mandy's voice was very pure and beautiful. Then I searched about her on the Internet and surprisingly she acted Rapunzel's singing voice in Tangled!!!!! I love the movie and had watched too much times to count. I was glad to know this unexpectable fact.
I suppose next book report would be harder than the last time but I want to try with my best, hoping that happy incident like this time would happen.